Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting Busy Feb. 24

This morning I was trying to finish a patient that Marilyn and I were sharing. She used him as her mockboard last week so he still had 3 quads of class III left to do. Unfortunately I was only able to do 2 quads but that's better than none seeing how I still needed around 22 quads of III's and IV's.
This afternoon I got busy though. I had set up to have my niece and nephew to come in so I could get my 1A's done and then after them I had another class III to start. I was able to get 1 quad finished on him but also did a couple of PE's as well. I should have been wearing roller skates I was moving so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello to whomever is reading this! My name is Linda Wood. I have been married to a wonderful man, Bryan, for 18 years now. We have 2 daughters, McKenzie 15, and Ainsley 12. I am currently in the Dental Hygiene program at Weber State University planning on graduating Spring 2011. That is what this blog is all about.