Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feb 17 Mockboard

We had our 3rd and final mockboard. I was able to numb him up and get started pretty quick and before I knew it I was done and it had only been like a half hour. I kept feeling and feeling and could not find anything on his teeth. So after another half hour of making sure I had got everything I finally gave up and decided I was done. I sent him over to be checked and Instructor Wold did find 4 areas I missed. 3 were very small but 1 was burnished so I had to get my files out to get it. How did I miss that many spots after feeling for so long???? Marilyn told me to use floss besides the explorer and since she didn't miss anything I'll have to try it! I still passed the mockboard but felt defeated because I shouldn't be missing that many spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello to whomever is reading this! My name is Linda Wood. I have been married to a wonderful man, Bryan, for 18 years now. We have 2 daughters, McKenzie 15, and Ainsley 12. I am currently in the Dental Hygiene program at Weber State University planning on graduating Spring 2011. That is what this blog is all about.