Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb. 3, 2011

I did a true class IV this morning and it was awesome! Her xrays were amazing to look at. I was hoping to get both quads done on her but was only able to complete 1. But I only missed one spot in that quad which I felt very good about seeing all the calculus she had on the root surfaces on the xrays! She was a good patient for being elderly and having alzheimers though.
My afternoon patient I was hoping would be a class III because she's a smoker and it had been a few years since she'd had a cleaning. No such luck! Tons of stain and some calculus but that's it. Class II. Starting to look a little desperate for class III's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello to whomever is reading this! My name is Linda Wood. I have been married to a wonderful man, Bryan, for 18 years now. We have 2 daughters, McKenzie 15, and Ainsley 12. I am currently in the Dental Hygiene program at Weber State University planning on graduating Spring 2011. That is what this blog is all about.